It is recommended that users periodically review this page,
ToS. They are all subject to change without notice.
On this page (click to jump to
Atheist Nexus Rules v.1.0
Atheist Nexus Guidelines v.1.0
The 10 Rules of Atheist
Breaking any of these rules is grounds for corrective action by
the moderation staff up to and including account suspension and
permanent banishment from the site. Offenses will be judged on a
case by case basis.
These rules apply to the entire site of Atheist Nexus, and the
- Members must be at least thirteen years of age to join or
participate on this site.
- Threats of violence against anyone will result in a lifetime
ban from Atheist Nexus. For the safety of our members, proper
authorities will be notified. Also, Atheist Nexus reserves the
right to publish any and all available identifying personal
information of violators of this rule.
- Harassing other members of the site may result in a ban.
Harassment includes (but is not necessarily limited to) the
- Ad hominem attacks
and name calling.
- Blatantly bigoted or derogatory statements or remarks about
someone’s race, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Posting any contents of private conversations without the
expressed consent of all people involved.
- Disclosing private information about a fellow member without
their expressed consent.
- Posting inappropriate or private pictures of fellow members
without their expressed consent.
- Making negative threads targeting fellow members.
- Do not post pornography, other adult material, or links to said
items. A good rule of thumb is if you would not show it to a
thirteen year old, it is not OK to post.
- Do not post copyrighted materials. Posts, videos, or pictures
found to contain copyrighted materials may be deleted without
- Plagiarizing other people's works will result in a deletion of
the materials in question and account suspension.
- Creating a second account to avoid an account suspension
of any length or to circumvent a ban from a group administrator
will result in a permanent ban from the site.
- Religious proselytizing is an automatic ban.
- Do not spam the groups, forums, chat, or other
members. Any and all commercial or fraud spam should be
reported immediately, using the "report issues" function. The
following types of posts may be subject to removal without
- Web links with no adequate accompanying description or
- Embedded media with no adequate accompanying description or
- Posts promoting personal websites and projects in
inappropriate places. Your own profile is a good place for
promoting your endeavors.
- Repetitious posts.
- Flooding the forums or groups with several posts in a
relatively short period of time.
- While we have quite a bit of freedom, members are first bound
by user ToS (Terms
of Service) of Ning. If one of our rules seems to
contradict a rule of Ning, theirs trumps ours.
So that’s it. All these rules could be summed up with the words,
“do not be a jerk.” When in doubt, use common sense and
As not every eventuality can be covered--and as people will
invent new ways of being jerks--be aware that these rules are
posted here for your convenience but Atheist Nexus reserves
the right to delete a post or group and/or ban a person without
warning upon its own discretion. If you feel that you have been
banned in error, you are welcome to send a message to an
Administrator for appeal.
By posting on Atheist Nexus you agree to these terms and
acknowledge that anything you post is expressed in the author's
view or opinion, and not that of the moderators,
administrators or owner; and that Atheist Nexus will not be held
liable for anything you post.
Top of Page
to make life easier for all
- do not post anything you do not the whole world to see on
Atheist Nexus or anywhere else on the internet. Pages get indexed
by search engines, people snoop around, and people find out things
you may not want them to know. To avoid this, be careful what you
post. If you live in a situation in which people discovering your
atheism might pose a risk to your health and well being, you may
wish to use a pseudonym rather than your real name.
- All messages are to be posted in a forum category or user group
that is relevant to the subject matter of the message.
- When posting, please include appropriate tagging to help with
- Please do not cross-post the same discussion in multiple forums
and groups. If this is unavoidable, please provide explanatory
details and where follow-up discussions should be directed.
- Please utilize available site search tools to ensure threads
are not duplicated. As an alternative, Nexus can be searched
directly with Google using the syntax – site:
Trực tuyến baccarat www.findahomewithme.com your search terms. Repetitions of
existing articles may be removed without notice.
- Personal blog posts will appear on the Nexus general page. As
such they are expected to have some substance and content, and be
of at least passing interest to general site readers. If
personal blog posts do not satisfy these criteria, please mark
them as private.
- Always ensure content from external sources used in articles is
correctly attributed and cited with functioning links. Reproduction
of complete articles is discouraged. Please post only pertinent
sections and provide links for the full source. Articles with
reproduced material, that do not provide adequate
citation, and that may violate copyright law, will be deleted
- Read the FAQ before asking
people for help. If you have a question that is not covered by the
please make a post with your question in the Help Forum and a
moderator will assist you as soon as possible.
- Do not use profanity in
the titles of groups, blogs, forums, or
in user names as this may cause Nexus as a whole to be
blocked by internet filtering policies in some workplace or school
environments. Profanity in general is acceptable as long as it is
- Atheist Nexus is largely a user driven community. It is
expected for members to assist each other to ensure these
guidelines are implemented and followed to maintain site standards.
These guidelines are not intended to stifle communication, but
rather to encourage a healthy and respectful culture for all users,
and minimize disruptive posting practices.
Top of Page